Date: Tuesday, April 25, 2017
Time: 02:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time
Company culture is one of those phrases that gets thrown around a lot in HR and recruiting—and for good reason! Every company has a culture, whether they are aware of it or not, whether they actively try to cultivate it or not.
It is critical that companies make an effort to understand how their culture is perceived and how they can influence it. In a recent survey sponsored by TinyPulse, we sought to learn how companies go about understanding, implementing, and modifying their culture.
In this webinar, we’ll explore that survey, and get the answers to these questions:
- How important is company culture to your organization?
- How does your company’s understanding of its culture match up with the reality?
- Where does your company’s culture originate?
- How important is employee feedback?
- How does anonymity factor in honest feedback?
- And much more!