Date: Wednesday, February 28, 2018
Time: 02:00 PM Eastern Standard Time
With the new tech-savvy gen Z joining your team, it’s more important than ever to create a digital relationship with your people. How to get started? Join us and DocuSign February 28th for a free webinar, Creating Digital Relationships with Your Current & Future Employees.
You’ll learn digital approaches and solutions from hiring to retiring:
- How candidates want to interact with you in 2018
- How to find applicants in a bewildering digital world
- How to maintain interest and engagement throughout the hiring process
- How to apply “responsive design” so your sites and communications reformulate depending on the device.
- How to structure your applications and websites so they accept resumes, cover letters, queries, and other documentation from any device in many formats.
- How software can help institute a meaningful onboarding system
- What dangers lurk and what advantages occur when your people BYOD–bring their devices to work.
- How to craft guidelines and rules that protect your interests but leave employees free to use their technology.
- How to use programs and systems to foster communication and boost engagement, anything from gamification to performance management.
You’ll also learn how going digital can help you deal with your top HR pains and get practical step-by-step recommendations for how to proceed.
|This program has been approved for 1 recertification credit hour toward PHR and SPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI).|
|BLR is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM‑CP or SHRM‑SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the SHRM Certification website at: www.shrm.org/certification|