A Complimentary Webinar Sponsored By
(This program has been approved for 1.0 HRCI & SHRM recertification credit hours)
Rating employees on their performance is increasingly seen as a practice that “does not meet expectations.” All too often, organizations are finding that ratings are:
- Biased, according to manager preference
- Meaningless, with managers peanut butter-coating all employees with the same rating
- Distracting, pulling the conversation into a numbers debate rather than an overall performance discussion
- Demoralizing, with employees feeling dissatisfied with their rating rather than empowered for the year ahead
Simply put, ratings are not having a positive effect on performance. And yet, isn’t the point of performance management to increase performance?
If you’ve been evolving your performance management practices, you’ve likely been scratching your head over what to do with ratings. Anita Bowness, Saba’s Global Practice Leader, Business Consulting, will explore this complex issue of performance and compensation.
Join us on this webinar, where we’ll cover:
- Ongoing performance management and compensation
- How to differentiate performance without a rating
- Alternatives to ratings in pay-for-performance decisions
- Key considerations for your action plan
- Using HR tech to help you make the shift
Don’t stay stuck in a ratings rut. Sign-up for this webinar today and we’ll help you take the right next step.