Complimentary Webinar Sponsored By
The Science of Motivation: Why Workplace Motivation is So Hard and How to Overcome Resistance
Tuesday, October 3, 2017 at 2PM EDT
(This program has been approved for 1.0 HRCI & SHRM recertification credit hours)
Join Saba as David Meade, international speaker and award-winning business strategy researcher, will share cutting edge research on the hard science of motivating teams and individuals in a constantly changing corporate landscape. Drawing on a host of new insights from the world of engagement and high performance in some of the world’s most successful companies, he’ll show how simple it can be to drive teams to achieve their best every day.
This session will include actionable takeaways for attendees at all levels of HR, and provide you with a practical toolkit you can apply in our business immediately.
Attendees will learn:
- New insights on recognition and rewards
- The key elements of communication and culture that drive engagement and motivation
- How to recognize the importance of a tech ecosystem that emphasizes performance
- The role of interactivity and collaboration in motivating employees
- Ways to enable teams to access people and information they need to do their jobs
- How a motivated workforce is directly correlated to business results