Complimentary Webinar Sponsored By
Do you have a clear understanding of the actual costs of your organization’s employee absence? As organizations face increasing pressures to reduce operational costs and boost efficiencies, absence management has become a key component in increasing productivity.
A recent study has shown that organizations using manual solutions for absence management have a 7 percent greater payroll error rate than those of automated solutions.1 If your organization relies on outdated, manual tracking for employee absenteeism, it’s time to learn more about decision-support tools and metrics that not only help better understand absence trends and productivity, but also help minimize compliance risk, ensuring that leave and attendance policies are applied correctly.
Join Mollie Lombardi, Co-Founder & CEO at Aptitude Research Partners, and Toni Kellam, Workforce Business Consultant at Kronos® for this webinar. Whether you’re a leader, HR expert, or employee, an automated workforce solution helps you spend more time on your job priorities, and less time on manual processes and tracking.
Join us and learn:
- Real world pain points and why you should consider automating absence management to benefit both employees and managers
- Research on the effect of absence on morale and productivity
- When absence may be an early warning of employee turnover and burnout
- Details on how an automated solution can help you better understand your organization’s absence trends and strategies to cut costs, ensure leave policy compliance, improve operational productivity, and provide transparent communication with employees
- Key steps that you can take today to quickly identify opportunities that will accelerate engagement and drive better business outcomes through workforce management.
|This program has been approved for 1 recertification credit hour toward PHR and SPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI).|
|BLR is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM‑CP or SHRM‑SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the SHRM Certification website at: www.shrm.org/certification|