Free Webinar on June 13th
The recruiting landscape is dynamic. It changes constantly, and it’s downright competitive given the improved economy and low unemployment rates. To keep up with the current trends that are driving the way top companies recruit and hire talent, it’s important to ask questions so you can adapt your strategy to attract qualified applicants.
To effectively address how a company stacks up against the fierce competition in the war for talent, savvy recruiting and HR professionals need to ask questions like:
– What are the best ways to recruit talent right now—is it through employee referrals, the company’s website, online resources, or word of mouth?
– What’s the most effective method of online recruiting to find qualified applicants?
– Should we negotiate salary, incentive-based pay, or benefits as part of the initial job offer?
– Which types of jobs (entry-level, mid-level, management) are best suited for online recruiting methods?
Find out the answers to these questions and more by attending our in-depth webinar on June 13 with expert insights on today’s recruiting best practices.
You’ll learn how to:
- Identify the best ways to recruit for open positions
- Determine the best strategy to post jobs to increase visibility
- Prepare for salary and benefit negotiations during hiring
- Manage the cost per hire and time-to-fill rates in a tight labor market
- Measure quality of hire—and other metrics that are proving useful in today’s recruiting environment
- And much more!
|This program has been approved for 1 recertification credit hour toward PHR and SPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI).|
|BLR is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM‑CP or SHRM‑SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the SHRM Certification website at: www.shrm.org/certification|