Need help with an FMLA issue? Having difficulty determining whether an employee’s time off qualifies under the California Family Rights Act, the state counterpart to the FMLA? At the Employer Resource Institute, we offer valuable resources that can put the information you need right at your fingertips, 24 hours a day, every day of the year.
Join California Employer Advisor Online and you’ll have instant access to an enormous, ever-growing library of tools and resources on FMLA and many, many other topics of interest to California employers—all designed to give you expert answers to your most challenging labor law questions. You’ll get timely updates on new workplace developments and legal changes, such as the proposed FMLA regulations. The benefits of a CEA Online membership, just $399 a year, include:
- Full, searchable access to all articles from the monthly California Employer Advisor newsletter and the CEA Weekly E-Alert
- A print subscription to California Employer Advisor (a $259 value)
- Our entire library of critical reports for instant download (worth more than $500!)
- Access to our live, online forum for California employers
- Downloadable checklists, forms, and policies
- Download access to four pre-recorded audio conferences per year (each conference is a $219 value!)
- Links to government resources, such as the California Labor Code and Wage Orders for your quick reference
- And much, much more!