The Training & Development Summit Forum Event specifically caters to the needs of senior-level training and learning and development (L&D) decision-makers. The unique one-on-one format of this event allows you to connect with solution providers specific to your interests.
Key topics of discussion include eLearning technology, learning management systems, personal development, and more!
Our next Training & Development Summit will take place in San Diego, California, on October 14 and 15, 2019. The event, sponsored by Capella University, Take Flight Learning, and Mango Languages, is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to gain an L&D edge at your company and in your career.
When you register for the Training & Development Summit, you will have the opportunity to preselect your meetings and seminars in advance. You’ll also get access to cutting-edge workshops and opportunities to share information with peers. The relaxed environment is the perfect venue to engage in discussion about new solutions, services, and technologies.
If you are looking for an efficient, easy way to review potential new service providers, our Forum events have been guiding the way for over 15 years—98% of our delegates say that our events are “an easier, more efficient way to find out about potential service providers than an exhibition.” Here’s why…
Like all our Forums, the Training & Development Summit event is tailored to meet your requirements, is complimentary, and is limited to just 50 places to ensure you receive our personal attention. Here are some of the main benefits to attending the Forum:
- Free workshops.
- Free meals and refreshments.
- Unparalleled networking opportunities.
- A relaxed business-like environment.
- Luxury venue, and hotel accommodations are included.
It’s an event where you decide who you meet, creating a professional, time-saving way to find product, service, and solution providers.
- We provide a ‘no hassle, no hard sell’ environment.
- With only 50 attendees, you are assured personalized service.
- This Forum Event offers you an efficient and stress-free way to see what’s new in the industry and make profitable connections and partnerships.
Here are two examples of workshops you can attend at the Training & Development Summit Forum Event:
The New Employee Engagement Frontier: How to Increase Motivation, Productivity and Loyalty Through Financial Wellness Benefits
Presented by Jon Schlossberg, Co-Founder & CEO of Even
During this session, we will cover:
- Why traditional financial benefits like 401ks are no longer meeting all the needs of today’s modern employee
- The key elements to a successful financial wellness program
- The most common barriers to employee adoption of financial wellness benefits and best practices for driving deeper engagement
Could Your Background Screening Process Put You in HOT Water?
Presented by John McTighe, EVP of Background Screening at Data Facts
It seems every year comes with a new swathe of background screening laws. These can come from the Federal Government, State Governments, or even local municipalities. These laws have been followed up on by intensive legal action against employers for these compliance violations. In addition, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) and various state EEO agencies have substantially stepped up their enforcement activity against employers whose screening methods may have a disparate impact on minorities and women.
This presentation will cover the key requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), as well as several state laws. We’ll also break down guidance put forth by the EEOC and offer some recommendations on how to create a consistent background check policy.
Key Learning Points:
- Core FCRA employer obligations
- How to structure background screening to avoid disparate impact
- Recommendations for policy development
For More Information
Please contact us for more information:
Denise Lee – Event Manager
Millie Kelly – Delegate Coordinator
Slade Cheong – Event Manager
We hope to see you in San Diego this October!