Referral hires have historically proven to assimilate faster and have longer tenure than non-referral hires. Thus, employers place special emphasis on referral programs. However, these programs can get overwhelmed with rules and requirements and thus ultimately discourage employees from referring qualified individuals to your open positions.
Join us for a free webinar on August 31st when Kara Yarnot, executive consultant and strategy practice leaders at HireClix, walk you through steps to ensure your referral program is embraced by your employees, friendly to the candidates, and produces results for your organization.
- Today’s top trends in employee referral programs
- The 4 things most companies do that discourage referrals
- How to create a culture of referrals in your organization
- The latest technology solutions that can increase referrals
- The no-cost, no-fail approach to increasing referrals
|This program has been approved for 1 recertification credit hour toward PHR and SPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI).|
|BLR is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM‑CP or SHRM‑SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the SHRM Certification website at: www.shrm.org/certification|