Date: Thursday, June 11, 2020
Time: 02:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time
Everyone has COVID questions that need answers, and we need to act quickly. The operational and legal environment is shifting daily, and this webinar will provide live Q&A directly to the HR and benefits practitioners on the front lines of the COVID-19 pandemic. Employees are under stress, everyone has urgent questions, and this webinar is intended to answer those questions.
Join us on June 11 for a live panel-style webinar with advisors from HR, Operations, and Employment Law. They will be answering your specific questions about the current COVID-19 crisis. The panelists will each give a brief status update, and then answer submitted questions as directed by the moderator. During the closing Q&A time, audience questions submitted by email will also be answered.
Submit your question(s) to: email@example.com
Join us to learn:
- Specific advice on handling reopening, terminations and furloughs, and how to handle them properly
- An update on changes to the COBRA guidelines regarding unemployment or layoffs
- Coordinating PTO, STD and leaves regarding COVID-19
- Treatment of Salaried Exempt vs. Hourly with respect to days without work and pay
- To what extent can an employer require proof of qualifying reason for leave
- Answers to additional live questions
Can’t attend live? That’s OK! Register now, and watch on-demand later.
This program has been submitted to the HR Certification Institute® for review.