Date: Wednesday, August 13, 2019
Time: 02:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time
Literally thousands of books, articles, and research papers have been written on the topic of identifying and developing ‘high potential’ employees. In this webcast, Dr. Henryk Krajewski, a recognized leader in both the research and practice of talent assessment and development, will share a unifying view of what matters most in selecting – and keeping – the best talent.
Dr. Krajewski will distinguish what matters from what doesn’t, dispel popular myths about talent, and help you focus in on winning strategies that will help you attract and retain “differentiated” talent. We’ve come a long way in the HR field in the last 30 years, but “some things never change.” Join us for this provocative, but practical discussion of how to combine research both old and new, with talent management technology to identify, engage, develop…and keep high potential leaders.
You’ll gain insights into:
- Workforce and economic data underscoring the Talent Shortage problem.
- The not-so-obvious distinction between high performers and high potentials and how best to measure each.
- A large scale global research report: what is important to high potentials.e
- The very “Best Principles” that can engage your talent…all the way from the 1970s!
- How talent management technology can drive and support HiPo assessment, identification, development and engagement efforts at every turn.
Register now to find out why it’s important to distinguish and engage high potential employees and how to retain them!
|This program has been approved for 1 recertification credit hour toward PHR and SPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI).|
|BLR is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM‑CP or SHRM‑SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the SHRM Certification website at: www.shrm.org/certification|