Date: Wednesday, June 06, 2018
Time: 02:00 PM Eastern Standard Time
A recent study by the Human Capital Institute (HCI) shows most employers are missing an important opportunity to capitalize on the energy and enthusiasm new hires bring to their organizations through effective onboarding. In fact, nearly a quarter of organizations surveyed said they have no onboarding strategy or process at all.
Register for this webinar, hosted by HCI and sponsored by Kronos, where you’ll learn how onboarding processes can be leveraged to engage and retain new hires and increase organizational productivity.
Our experts will explore:
- Why onboarding is a critical component for employee engagement and new hire retention
- The elements of effective onboarding programs and their organizational outcomes
- The 3 P’s of onboarding you can’t overlook
- How to design onboarding programs with specific goals and success measurements
- How to delegate tasks cross-functionally to ease burdens on managers and smaller teams
|This program has been approved for 1 recertification credit hour toward PHR and SPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI).|
|BLR is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM‑CP or SHRM‑SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the SHRM Certification website at: www.shrm.org/certification|