Date: Thursday, September 12, 2019
Time: 2:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time
Hosted by Edcor CEO and President, Adrienne Way, and VP of Corporate Growth, Sara VanWagoner, this webinar will be discussing the issue of student debt and its impact in the workplace. We will discuss the immediate and long range effects of student debt and practical solutions that can benefit both employers and their employees.
In this webinar you will learn about:
- Worries that plague your employees who have student loan debt
- How student loan debt is a hindrance for your employees who have student loan debt
- Problems and issues that high levels of student loan debt create for employers
- Practical solutions that employers can implement to reduce their employees’ student loan debt
- The benefits to employers and employees of easing the burden of student loan debt
Complete the form to register now!
|This program has been approved for 1 recertification credit hour toward PHR and SPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI).|
|BLR is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM‑CP or SHRM‑SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the SHRM Certification website at: www.shrm.org/certification|