Date: Thursday, March 26, 2020
Time: 02:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time
We are in the middle of a revolution — an Employee Experience Revolution.Today’s employees expect more than a paycheck. After decades of economic transformation, demographic shifts, and labor imbalances, employees have more negotiating power than ever. They believe their work life and personal life are part of the same whole, and they won’t settle for a work experience that doesn’t contribute to their sense of fulfillment.
The problem? Many companies aren’t providing employees with what they need to thrive. But where do you start?
In this webinar, Dania Shaheen, VP of People & Strategy at Kazoo, and Bret Starr, Founder and CEO of The Starr Conspiracy, will discuss why you need to focus on your employee experience to enable your company to thrive.
- How the status quo for your employee experience is negatively impacting your organization
- Why your company needs to reexamine your employee experience to compete in today’s competitive job market
- What attributes make a positive employee experience
- The relationship between the four pillars of the employee experience (EX) and the balance of inspiration and alignment within your organization.
- How to evaluate your current employee experience and the steps to take to move from surviving to thriving