Date: Thursday, January 30, 2020
Time: 02:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time
Millennials comprise the majority of the U.S. workforce, and almost 50% plan to switch employers this year because their expectations contrast so greatly to their actual experience in the workplace. Effective onboarding mitigates this costly attrition threat and prepares employees of all generations for success.
Join us on January 30th for a free webinar with Amy Hirsh Robinson, Principal at Interchange Group, as she discusses the critical transition from recruiting to onboarding. Amy will provide strategies for increasing engagement during the first 90 days and boosting long-term retention and performance.
- What really belongs in your New Employee Orientation program
- How to integrate millennials into your organization and maximize their retention and engagement
- 3 reasons why companies with great recruitment and intern practices fail to keep long-term employees •
- The 6 critical steps of onboarding and how to implement them
- 10 key pitfalls to avoid during the first 90 days
Complete the form to register now!
|This program has been approved for 1 (HR (General)) recertification credit hour toward aPHR™, aPHRi™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™ and SPHRi™ recertification through the HR Certification Institute. The use of this official seal confirms that this Activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.|
|BLR is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM‑CP or SHRM‑SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the SHRM Certification website at: www.shrm.org/certification|