Election season can be an exciting time, but it’s also a busy time for HR pros who are reviewing policies regarding political activity in the workplace. This report offers guidance on important HR topics, including federal and state laws surrounding voting laws, political activity in the workplace, an employer’s conduct, and the conduct of employees.
FREE RESOURCE: HR’s Guide to the Election
HR Daily Advisor will help you:
- Save time
- Stay in the know
- Focus on "how to" data & information
- Act on credible and current advice
Benefits of HR Daily Advisor:
- News, Tips, & Best Practices: Keep on top of the latest news and trends in HR.
- Webcasts for Credit: Earn HRCI and SHRM recertification credit hours by joining us for a free live or on-demand event. Get your questions answered by expert speakers.
- HR Surveys & Research: See how your peers are solving tough workplace issues and planning for the future. Add to the conversation and share your solutions.
- HR Challenge: Climb the leaderboard and win prizes by taking this weekly quiz of your HR knowledge.
- Expert Insight: Read articles from industry-leading editors on the past, present, and future of HR.
- Week in Review: Get a weekly recap of the most popular HR news and free resources.