Yesterday, we explained your posting requirements under federal law. Because you’re in California, of course, your duties don’t end there. Here are the postings required of most California employers under state law:
- Whistleblower Protection
- Notice to Employees: Unemployment Insurance Benefits
- Access to Medical and Exposure Records
- Time Off to Vote
- Payday Notice
- Safety and Health Protection on the Job
- “Notice A”—Pregnancy Disability Leave
- “Notice B”—Family Care and Medical Leave (CFRA Leave) and Pregnancy Disability Leave
- Notice to Employees—Injuries Caused By Work
- Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are Prohibited by Law
- Notice to Employees: Reporting Wage Credits for UI, DI, and PFL
- California Minimum Wage
Plus, you must display the state Wage Order poster required for your specific industry.
Whew! There’s got to be an easier way than obtaining and hanging these all separately, right? There is.
BLR has consolidated the “basic group” posters onto two laminated sheets—one state and one federal—for complete, no-hassle compliance. Our specialist attorneys review these requirements so you’re always sure you have the most up-to-date posters. You can get either English or Spanish versions. We’ll even throw in the state Wage Order poster of your choice—it’s one-stop shopping at its best, and a pretty good deal for just a few dollars per facility.
To order or for more information, click here.