In a new survey from The Creative Group, advertising and marketing executives were asked to recount the wackiest or most outrageous thing they have heard of an employee doing at a company event, such as a holiday party or outing.
Here are some of the funnier responses from a press release about the survey:
- An employee threw his coworker in a lagoon!
- A person rode naked on a Ferris wheel.
- All the bosses wore boxer briefs.
- Someone drove a golf cart into a river. He jumped out before the cart went into the water.
- We caught an employee going through everyone’s desk while we were partying.
- An employee shattered a glass table.
- An employee broke his leg climbing a wall.
- Someone fell out of a loft and landed hard on a cobblestone floor.
- One coworker brought all of his relatives.
- One coworker came to a Christmas party with a bag of Tupperware® so she could pack up all the leftovers.
- An employee brought a cocker spaniel to a work event— and the dog relieved himself by the refreshments.
- A person left the event wearing someone else’s shoes.
What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever witnessed at a holiday party? Leave a comment below or submit your story here.