Date: Wednesday, November 6, 2019
Time: 02:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time
What makes an employer brand believable?
The best employers work hard developing their mission, vision, and values and communicating them to their employees. For your organization to prove to current and prospective employees that your employee experience is as advertised, your compensation and culture need to consistently align with your employer brand.
Join BambooHR and PayScale as they explore how differences in compensation and culture from team to team can undermine the experience your organization promises its employees—and then discover the steps you can take to keep these unspoken promises.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- The far-reaching effects an employer brand has on recruiting, retention, and employee satisfaction
- Why it’s important to create a strong pay brand
- How to align your compensation plan with your culture
- Lessons from implementing a commission-free sales structure
- How to identify cultural misalignment
- How to communicate misalignment to leadership
Complete the form to register now!
|This program has been approved for 1 recertification credit hour toward PHR and SPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI).|
|BLR is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM‑CP or SHRM‑SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the SHRM Certification website at: www.shrm.org/certification|