Technology and users’ trust in it have progressed to place consumers in direct contact with the database they previously had interacted with passively. Today’s transactions take fewer points to reach the same destination. It’s the concept of innovation in action: the digital transformation. The nearly universal use of internet and mobile technology has changed the way we interact, shop, run errands and generally go about our days and nights – with more change since 2000 than in the last 50 years of the 20th century.
Many paths exist to help you avoid areas of profit drain, with employee usage of HR technology serving as your compass. The internet and mobile technology have changed the way we generally go about our days, with Pew Research reporting over 77% of Americans using smartphones daily. However, one area in the U.S. has yet to catch up: the workplace.
With today’s workforce expecting business technology on the job, it may be up to you to point the C-suite in the right direction.
In this webinar, we will share how organizations can lead a digital transformation while reducing costs and gaining productivity.
We’ll also discuss:
• how to embrace the digital transformation
• what employees think of digital transformations and their HCM providers
• how to overcome three hurdles of adoption
• why employee usage of HR technology is good for business
• how a good user experience of that tech can increase internal efficiencies
• how employee usage can benefit HR and the C-suite
Can’t attend live? That’s OK! Register now, and watch on-demand later.
This program has been submitted to the HR Certification Institute® for review.