HR departments can expect to see the number of worksite enforcement investigations skyrocket in 2018 given the U.S. government’s renewed focus on immigration. This makes Form I-9 compliance essential for companies looking to avoid the headaches and fines that can accompany an I-9 inspection.
While most HR professionals understand the importance of I-9 compliance, many are unfamiliar with the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement inspection process or how best to prepare for a worksite enforcement investigation.
This white paper provides these fundamental details as well as guidance for how to build confidence in your I-9 compliance processes and archives. Learn the following:
- Why worksite enforcement matters
- What occurs during a Form I-9 inspection
- The challenges and risks posed by paper Forms I-9
- How to perform a self-audit to confirm I-9 compliance
- The benefits of an electronic I-9 management system
Download this free report now!