No near miss reporting program can be successful without employees doing their part. Yet, many organizations share the same challenge: employee participation.
Organizations that create a successful reporting culture do so by building a communication strategy focused on employee engagement. They develop a consistent, performance-focused approach and use all the communication tools available to foster participation among their workforce.
In this session you will learn HOW TO:
- Implement a site-specific safety communication strategy
- Promote and market your initiative across the organization
- Discover how to balance training with compliance reinforcement
- Use visual storytelling to make reporting accessible and easy to understand
- Identify allies and subject matter experts to build peer support
- Foster organization-wide engagement by creating a feedback loop
- Celebrate success to promote employee participation
Can’t attend live? That’s OK! Register now, and watch on-demand later.
This program has been submitted to the HR Certification Institute® for review.