How do you get top talent in 2018? We at BLR are always trying to get you the latest information on critical topics like this. At 1:00 pm EST we will be conducting a free webinar, Top 6 Tactics Every Recruiter Should Implement to Score Star Talent in 2018. Read on to learn more about the webinar and also to be directed to articles that cover similar topics.
When: February 15, 2018 @ 1:00 pm EST
Where: Register here
With talent topping the list of executive priorities for 2018, recruitment is a big focus for businesses in the years ahead. But if you’re looking for strong, lasting talent that justifies the cost of recruiting and training, it’s not enough anymore just to post your opening and cross your fingers. With time to fill having increased by 50% since 2010 and the average vacancy costing $500 per position per day, recruiters must stay up with the latest trends, technologies and compliance tips that will keep them competitive and out of legal hot water.
Here is a list of what you can learn in our webinar, as well as a relevant article published that we have published.
- Working to attract, retain, and engage a teleworkforce. Check out our top 10 tips for hiring telecommuting employees. Here is part one and part two.
- Identifying ideal candidates while avoiding legal troubles. In this article we explore exactly which questions never to ask in an interview.
- Striking the right balance between requirements and qualifications. In this article we discuss what can happen when that balance is not achieved.
- Aligning business goals with compensation and benefits. Our recent article covers this exact topic.
- Designing job posts to attract the right candidates for the job. This article has a great overview of the topic.
- Keep candidates onboard with superior engagement. Check out this article about engagement and culture.
If you like these articles, please consider registering for the free webinar.