Even as the Trump administration places tighter restrictions on work authorizations and more closely scrutinizes individual visa applications – and borders tighten around the world – U.S. companies report that sourcing foreign talent remains critical to their success.
That is among the findings of Envoy’s Third Annual Immigration Trends Report. Conducted by The Harris Poll, Envoy’s Immigration Trends Report reflects the insights of 401 human resources professionals and hiring managers across different industries and company sizes on inbound and outbound global immigration processes and challenges.
Key Report Take-Aways:
- Demand for global talent remains high after the new administration’s first year in office.
- Demand for a globally mobile workforce continues to be important for employers.
- Employers are investing in their global workforce with immigration-related perks.
- Employers are increasingly turning to technology to keep up with immigration changes and demands.
- Employee experience becomes a differentiator and focus area for employers.
- And more…
Download this free report now!