HRDA Shorts: What Are Some Best Practices to Consider Updating Benefits Packages?

54% of American workers report being content with the benefits their current employer offers. As employers prepare for open enrollment season, many may be considering implementing new perks that appeal to the remaining 46% of workers.

Joshua Dunsby, PhD, VP of Client Advocacy and Consultant Relations at One Medical; Sony Jean-Thornton, Senior HR Business Partner at Columbia University Irving Medical Center; and Gwen Gollmer, Executive Director of Total Rewards at Ally Financial Inc shares best practices for updating benefits packages.