Featured Free Report:
7 Strategies for
Effective Training
Your email address will not be published.
All fields required.

The 9 Essential Skills of Human Resources Management – How Many Do You Have?

HR Management
by Stephen Bruce, PhD, PHR

By Jay Schleifer and Steve Bruce

When we interview a potential new hire, HR professionals assess the candidate against a list of key skills and personal characteristics needed for the job. Let’s turn the tables and see what that list of key attributes would look like for an HR professional.

In no way is our list authoritative, but it is the opinion of people, including BLR® Founder Bob Brady, who’ve spent decades meeting with HR professionals, supporting their goals, and reporting their achievements.

You may agree or not with our assessments, but either way, we’d like to hear about it via the “Share Your Comments” link at the end of the article.

That said, here goes:

HR Management Key Skill #1: Organization

HR management requires an orderly approach. Organized files, strong time management skills, and personal efficiency are key to HR effectiveness. You’re dealing with people’s lives and careers here, and when a manager requests help with a termination or a compensation recommendation or recognition program, it won’t do to say, “I’ll try to get to that if I have time.”

HR Management Key Skill #2—Multitasking

On a typical HR day, an HR professional will deal with an employee’s personal issue one minute, an intermittent leave question the next, and a recruiting strategy for a hard-to-fill job the minute after. And that’s to say nothing of social media, wage/hour, engagement, retention, and a whole host of other things, every one critical to someone.

In HR, if it’s not one thing, it’s another. Priorities and business needs move fast and change fast, and manager A who needs someone hired doesn’t much care if you’re already helping manager B who needs someone fired. You need to be able to handle it all, all at once.

HR Management Key Skill #3—Dealing with Grey

A surprisingly large percentage of the issues HR managers face are in “the grey area.” Is it discrimination? Is it harassment? What’s a “reasonable” accommodation? How far over backward do you have to lean to approve intermittent leave? HR managers have to be able to act with incomplete and “best available” information, and they have to know when to seek the professional help of colleagues, attorneys, and other experts.

See what everyone in HR is talking about every morning.  Become a member of HR Daily Advisor and receive your FREE special report, 5 Mistakes Everyone Makes with Job Descriptions And How to Avoid Them.

HR Management Key Skill #4—Negotiation

Along with grey comes the need to negotiate—there are often two or more opposing views, and the successful HR pro can find an acceptable middle ground. Remember, the goal of negotiation is to end up with two parties that are satisfied with the outcome, and that’s not often easy to achieve.

HR Management Key Skill #5—Communication

HR professionals have to communicate up to management, over to managers, out to potential employees, and down to all levels of current employees. And they have to do it in writing, while speaking to large and small groups and, increasingly, through social media. They have to be convincing, caring, and believable.

HR Management Key Skill #6—Discrete and Ethical

HR professionals are the conscience of the company, as well as the keepers of confidential information. As you serve the needs of top management, you also monitor their actions toward employees to be sure that policies and regulations are followed. You need to be able to push back when they aren’t in order to keep the firm on the straight and narrow. Not an easy responsibility!

Of course, you always handle confidential information appropriately, and never divulge it to any unauthorized person.

HR Management Key Skill #7—Dual Focus

Employees expect human resources professionals to advocate for their concerns, yet you must also enforce top management’s policies. The HR professional who can pull off this delicate balancing act wins trust from all concerned.

There are times you must make decisions to protect the individual and other times when you protect the organization, its culture, and values. These decisions may be misunderstood by some, and you may catch flak because of it, but you know that explaining your choices might compromise confidential information. That’s something you would never do.

HR Management Key Skill #8—Conflict Management and Problem Solving

News flash! Everyone doesn’t always get along with everyone else. High productivity demands that people work together at least civilly. HR has to find ways to allow that to happen. And that’s to say nothing of the myriad other problems that hit HR’s in-box—you can’t be effective without problem-solving ability.

HR Management Key Skill #9—Change Management

Most companies today are in a constant state of flux. Task forces, matrices, and teams spring into being, do their jobs, and disband as others form. Hierarchies have been squashed, and companies have four or five generations working side by side. A lot of people are freaked out by what’s going on. HR has to help everyone cope with the constant changes.

Looking for more tips for success?  Download HR Daily Advisor’s 2011 HR Essentials for Success Kit and get 3 FREE special HR reports covering some of the biggest pain points for the HR professional.

Nine Skills, But Also One Caveat

“HR is a creature of, and serves, the business strategy,” Brady says. “It’s important for HR people to know what that strategy is and what makes the business tick so the approach to HR can be tailored accordingly.

“Never think of HR in isolation,” he advises. “Because if HR professionals think of themselves as ‘just HR,’ that’s what the rest of the organization will think, too.”

Did We Get It Right?

How about our 9 skills? Do you have a different list? Please share it in the comments below. (This article was updated Thursday, August 22, 2013 9:40 AM).

117 Comments

Share Your Comments on This Tip

If you have comments about this tip and want to post them on this page to share your thoughts with other HR Daily Advisor readers, simply enter your comments below. NOTE: Your name will appear on any comments posted.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

1. Navy31
    July 18, 2006 10:58 am

Greetings -

I read your article ” The 9 Essential Skills of Human Resources Management: How Many Do You Have?” and was amazed by how closely it falls in line with the 11 Leadership Principles that are taught in the US Armed Forces. As a US Navy Reserve Senior Enlisted Leader and a 2 time OIF Vet, I found the similarity striking.

The 11 Leadership Priniciples will work for all business leader also.

They are:

11 Leadership Principles of the US Armed Forces

1. Know yourself and seek self-improvement – By properly evaluating your own weaknesses/strengths and looking to improve those areas daily, you will continually improve your ability & performance – Make sure your staff follows this also.

2. Be technically and tactically proficient – Keep current with the latest technical developments in your field of expertise and know how to deploy your resources for the maximum return on investment – another great development principle for your employees.

3. Develop a sense of responsibility among your subordinates – Drive accountability down to the base level among your staff – Make sure they are aware that you will hold them accountable for their actions and assignments.

4. Make sound and timely decisions – Make sure that your decisions are well thought out and take into account all relevant information – Don’t act rashly or out of anger, desperation or any other emotional state.

5. Set the example – Lead from the front – make sure that your staff sees you as the role model Be visible in your daily activities – hold yourself to a higher standard – this will motivate subordinates to improve themselves.

6. Know your people and look out for their welfare – Only by demonstrating that you are interested and concerned for their welfare will you win their loyalty. A good leader is a compassionate listener and understands what motivates his/her staff.

7. Keep your people informed – Information is the life’s blood of any organization and only good if it is shared across the widest possible spectrum. Share your ideas and knowledge with your staff – this will make them feel included and valuable.

8. Seek responsibility and take responsibility for your actions – Be prepared for your next assignment and take charge of all areas of responsibility – if a mistake is made, stand up & take the heat. By doing so, you will demonstrate a key principle of leadership – We all make mistakes, we are all fallible but it is how we respond to our mistakes that separate the professionals from the pretenders.

9. Ensure assigned tasks are understood, supervised, and accomplished – You need to trust your people but verify – Trust your employees to do their job but verify it has been done to your standards. By doing so, you will make sure that you are involved, accountable and creditable with your superiors.

10. Train your people as a team – Have your staff work together as a team and cross train on each others responsibilities. This allows them to utilize each other’s strengths and to feed off of the team synergy. Teamwork develops a sense of shared responsibility and commitment to the objective.

11. Employ your team in accordance with its’ capabilities – Know the limitations of your self, your people and your department. Don’t look to take on more than you should. By knowing your limitations, you’ll know when to call in the reinforcements.

Kevin J. Cook – HR Manager

Nice article..

Prabhu Srinivasan,

HR officer,

Kuwait.

4. Anonymous
    July 4, 2011 10:36 pm

well, thank your for the wonderful article. it has helped me enhance and widen my brain knowledge in human resource management issues and i being a student of human resource management, am so happy with it. keep on updating us guys.

5. Anonymous
    July 4, 2011 10:36 pm

6. Anonymous
    July 12, 2011 9:34 am

very informative article, i am about to start my HR program in september so this was a great head start for me

7. Anonymous
    July 12, 2011 9:34 am

8. Anonymous
    July 27, 2011 2:02 am

Your article is a very educating one that is capable of wining the non-HR personnel to the HR profession. keep it up guys

9. Anonymous
    July 27, 2011 2:02 am

10. Anonymous
    July 30, 2011 7:47 am

thank you for all the information, it really helps with assignments and career choices.

11. Anonymous
    July 30, 2011 7:47 am

12. Anonymous
    August 1, 2011 1:36 am

Im an HR officer , who wants to improve my career and I do need to be update with the new HR issues and changing trends .

13. Anonymous
    August 1, 2011 1:36 am

14. Anonymous
    August 1, 2011 1:39 am

Please provide the most uptodate checklist

15. Anonymous
    August 1, 2011 1:40 am

16. Anonymous
    August 5, 2011 10:24 am

this is really great article. it helps students to improve their career

17. Anonymous
    August 15, 2011 8:23 pm

i really liked your article….it has helped me a lot and now i am very confident that i can start up my career in this.Thank you so much for this information………………..

18. Anonymous
    August 15, 2011 8:39 pm

Very Useful Article

19. Anonymous
    August 16, 2011 9:34 pm

A great help while training HR freshers. Makes a good presentation. Can be used to elicit responses and relate real or imaginary situations. A good activity too!

20. Anonymous
    August 23, 2011 11:20 pm

I would like to know what level of organisations support this type of proffessionals in current scenareo? Coz neither management nor employees would understand and accept the work of hr. Most of the time mainly at junior levels hr has to obey the management even if he feels its against hr ethics….

21. Anonymous
    August 24, 2011 8:35 am

Sir,
    your article is very educative and moreover practical. Initially we may feel some what difficult while regulating your suggested tips, but finely it leads to a excellent management environment within the Organisation.
    I would like to know about the latest development in HR sector.

22. Anonymous
    August 24, 2011 8:35 am

Sir,
    I would like to know about the latest development in HR sector.

23. Anonymous
    September 21, 2011 1:12 pm

Very informative article! It is obvious that a significant amount of experience in HR Management was utilized to compile this list. The only point I would include under Multitasking is the need to be flexible and proactive.

24. Anonymous
    September 21, 2011 1:12 pm

25. Anonymous
    September 23, 2011 9:35 am

Greetings.
    sir i went through the article, as a HR student it made me to recognize the essential for a successful HR, as the language of the article has the simplicity, it made easy to go through it.We peoples expect your informative articles again. THANK YOU

26. Anonymous
    September 23, 2011 9:35 am

Greetings.

27. Anonymous
    October 7, 2011 10:10 pm

*Absolutely realistic and practical*

Hello Jay Schleifer,

While you shared the above in 2006, I must admit that, these are even relevant to gen-next organisations as well as easy to follow checklist for HR professionals, even today.

Highly reccomend this read to all budding HR managers.

Thanks a lot for sharing :)

Best Regards

Saudamini

8Oct11

28. Anonymous
    October 7, 2011 10:10 pm

*Absolutely realistic and practical*

Hello Jay Schleifer,

Highly reccomend this read to all budding HR managers.

Thanks a lot for sharing :)

Best Regards

Saudamini

8Oct11

29. Anonymous
    October 17, 2011 11:15 am

Hello, I am currently in a Human Resources Internship with a National Trucking Association. The Association just launched, and I am going to be the HR Manager. The skills mentioned are very helpful for me, I’m only 22 years of age starting out in a cooperate company. I am a little nervous but I’m sure I can handle the job, is there anything you can recommend me to do, as for moving forward.

30. Anonymous
    October 17, 2011 11:15 am

31. Anonymous
    October 26, 2011 2:33 pm

Please wat is human resources?

32. Anonymous
    October 26, 2011 2:33 pm

Please wat is human resources?

33. Anonymous
    October 31, 2011 3:51 am

Thank you for the information. It is very, very useful

34. Anonymous
    December 12, 2011 4:36 am

these 9 hr skills r mor usful 4 freshrs

35. Anonymous
    December 28, 2011 1:24 am

re: The 9 Essential Skills of Human Resources Management – How Many Do You Have?

This is an excellent article for fresh,experienced as well as line managers.It can be used as a course content for training HR managers and other relevent training programs.

36. Anonymous
    January 9, 2012 9:26 am

I am a good worker
    I am willing to learn
    I Am a good worker

37. Anonymous
    January 14, 2012 11:27 pm

thank you so much to this article.i can share this to my friends.

38. Anonymous
    January 15, 2012 11:53 pm

Very glade to provide a wonderful Article.. Can u provide some information 4 a fresher, who jst join a Manufacturing Company as a HR Head. It is very urgent, can u plz help me out?
    I need some information abt how an fresher can handle all the responsibilities? Provide some tips to make me easy and comfortable.

39. Anonymous
    February 2, 2012 12:29 pm

am a student of hr and with this article am looking forward for a great career in hr thanks.

40. Anonymous
    February 23, 2012 12:24 pm

I was appalled and saddened to review the comments on this truly great and useful article. So many of them have atrocious grammar and bad spelling, not to mention the limitation of thought. Truly makes me cringe to think that these individuals might already be in – or planning to pursue- Human Resource career.

41. Anonymous
    February 23, 2012 12:24 pm

42. Anonymous
    March 18, 2012 9:33 am

Hi, I am working as HR & Admin-Manager in a MNC company at Pondicherry This artical is very useful and I apply this on my job.

43. Anonymous
    March 18, 2012 9:33 am

44. Anonymous
    March 19, 2012 12:06 am

This article is improving our knowledge to the greater level of study and expriencing mucher and better skills in I-solution of the HR managing.
    I am a student in the university of limpopo(turfloop campus) doing Bcom economics. I see my self improving much better in terms of getting more from your article. i thank you and looking forward to be updated by your new comings tackling of studying and motivation knowledge.

45. Anonymous
    March 19, 2012 12:06 am

46. Anonymous
    March 24, 2012 4:16 am

Good to have it mind.

47. Anonymous
    March 24, 2012 4:16 am

Good to have it mind.

48. Anonymous
    April 17, 2012 12:37 am

thanks guy 4providing a good article of 9 essential of HRM, God bless u and go on with updating us about HRM as I’m a HRM STUDENTS u help me a lots

49. Anonymous
    April 17, 2012 12:37 am

50. Anonymous
    April 24, 2012 7:23 pm

How to thanks about HR manager.

51. Anonymous
    April 24, 2012 7:23 pm

How to thanks about HR manager.

52. Anonymous
    April 25, 2012 2:07 am

A very good write-up describing functions and challenges faced by professionals in HR Department. A new entrant must see this article before taking charge in HR domain. I feel that HR department must have right attitude of mother to his son/daughter to ensure his/her overall development so that fame of the family gets heightened. And at the same time she should not communicate everything to her husband in respect of her son/daughter’s attitude in order that her husband gets absorbed his own work successfully.

53. Anonymous
    April 25, 2012 2:07 am

54. Anonymous
    May 24, 2012 10:47 pm

Hi, very useful article, it helped me alot i am having a interview tomorrow, i was confused about hr functions and skills but now i got i am quite confident now. Hope succeed tomorrow.,thanks

55. Anonymous
    May 27, 2012 10:55 pm

Hi this is a nice article for the freshes. Today i got a interview call they ask about skills and functions i got confused, but this article gave me clear information. thanks

56. Anonymous
    June 1, 2012 11:26 am

Hello, this is a very useful and knowledgeable article. It helps me a lot in understand the actual skill of a human resourse management. Now i feel more confident .

57. Anonymous
    June 10, 2012 7:32 pm

I am a company nurse in a food company. I do multitasking. I’m assigned to HR department. From company nurse, to encoder of payroll, reliever of receptionist, benefits,assistant of payroll for outgoing documents, etc.,

My immediate supervisor is the HR Manager. I reported directly to her. However, when there are things that she want me to do, she doesn’t order me or tell it to me directly. Instead, she would asked other HR staff to tell it to me. I am upset whenever she does it. My table is just right in front of her,she can call me to order or tell what she want me to do but she never did.

When there are complains she never let me air my side, never let me explain. She would set deadlines or cut off for processing some documents but she would be the one to break it. There’s a dress code at work but only those HR staff follow it,other staff from other departments does not. And yet she never give actions to it.

When ever I made some proposals for enhancing the medical department,she never help me brought it on the management or she never try to air it on the management. I give my reports on deadline but she reply to it like after 3 weeks.

Management call for general assembly and yet professional or office staff ot included, only those worker from production area. Management show to us that the important thing for them is always the production crews. Where is the fairness to that? Whenever there is complain from production crew automatically they are the one who’s right, our explanation as an office staff is not needed anymore.

Our management is not really fair but our HR Manager never try to tell it to the management. Whatever the management wants her to do she follows,of course that is right but there are situations in which it is unacceptable already.

Office staff complains was never heard, she never air it to the management even if she hears it. But when a Service Crew or production crew does, as fast as the wind they will give actions to it. totally unfair.

58. Anonymous
    June 25, 2012 12:35 am

really,i must comment this is excellent,i graduated as a student of marketing,going through this write-up a see a strong correlation between marketing which focuses on hoe to satisfy your customers effectively and efficiently in such a way that along time loyalty is built with the firm.and HRM;in that hrm is also focused on welfare of certain people known to be the employee so that they can be seen as an asset and not a tool.am already considering a career in HRM i hope am on course,since currently am taking a course in business management.

59. Anonymous
    July 22, 2012 10:21 pm

I love this

60. Anonymous
    July 27, 2012 3:30 am

I am executive H.R. It was a fantastic artical, I like this all 9 skill and I will try to implement in my work. I hope it will become more trustfull and more usable in Modern organization.
    Thanks for this article keep it up guyes.

61. Anonymous
    July 27, 2012 3:30 am

Thanks for this article keep it up guyes.

62. Anonymous
    August 21, 2012 2:03 pm

Hi
    It would help me to up in the ladder and really informative.

63. Anonymous
    August 21, 2012 2:03 pm

Hi
    It would help me to up in the ladder and really informative.

64. Anonymous
    November 8, 2012 12:14 am

It’s a very nice article which helps the HR professional to be Professional in their organizational Environment.

65. Anonymous
    November 8, 2012 12:14 am

66. Anonymous
    November 30, 2012 3:34 am

This is the first article m reading abt human resource. you gave informative Article on Human resource Skills and these are major points to remember. As m starting my studies on HR so these will be act as guide lines for cultivate more knowledge.
    Thanks You Sir

67. Anonymous
    November 30, 2012 3:34 am

Thanks You Sir

68. Anonymous
    December 6, 2012 9:10 pm

I want to know Whether Recruiting will helps to become, HR Generalist in future… please help me out

69. Anonymous
    December 6, 2012 9:10 pm

70. Anonymous
    December 6, 2012 9:12 pm

I want to know whether Recruitment will be a career growth for an HR, that is he can become hre generalist in future…

71. Anonymous
    December 6, 2012 9:12 pm

72. Anonymous
    December 6, 2012 9:13 pm

73. Anonymous
    December 30, 2012 2:06 pm

very helpful

74. Anonymous
    February 20, 2013 8:51 pm

Hello! That is wonderful, practical and helpful! Definitely.

75. Anonymous
    March 6, 2013 10:29 pm

I’m a seasoned HR professional of 10+ plus years. This is no surprise but I would actually share this information with my managers and directors so they know the role and value of HR.

76. Anonymous
    March 29, 2013 2:18 am

I like your article! It’s broken down well and would thus serve as a great tool for interested parties but I tend to think that there may be a bit more to H.R management. I’m currently carrying out a study in the Kenyan market to find out exactly what skills and knowledge are most essential here for these professionals. Also, the optimal mix of skills, knowledge, experience will be covered as part of the study. I hope to be sharing this with you all soon, should you care for it.

77. Anonymous
    April 30, 2013 4:20 am

This is very very enlightening.Thanks alot.I am presently studying Economics in Lagos State University,Nigeria.I am in my 3rd year and I intend to build a career in HR.I will be very glad if anyone can put me through.my email is abiodunjinadu31@yahoo.com

78. Anonymous
    May 7, 2013 10:34 am

Brainless, HR Managers are the lowest of the low

79. Anonymous
    May 17, 2013 8:14 am

Hi..I am lucky to find your Article i will develop all the Qualities required for an HR Professional.

80. Anonymous
    June 16, 2013 10:23 pm

Great Read!

81. Anonymous
    June 25, 2013 10:22 am

Hi !.. i like this arcticle.It will be very helpful in my career.I will b vry glad if you provide more light on this topic……my email id: simrankchag@gmail.com..Thanks & Regards.

82. Anonymous
    July 25, 2013 1:44 am

concerning from i have saw,tips are very much essential and demanding so in conclusion this is motivating a lot.

83. Anonymous
    August 9, 2013 6:43 am

as iam starting my carrer in h.r thank u for providing this information

84. Anonymous
    August 13, 2013 3:01 am

Very informative and also its definitely will be useful for all the HR professions who are experienced and also to those who wanted to start their career in HR. Thanks a lot for posting this.

85. Noemi Campolo
    September 16, 2013 11:55 pm

I absolutely appreciate the article.I found it clear, complete and interesting.
    Beeing an HR Professional is not that easy nowadays.
    However, dealing dealy with different tasks, potencials, managers, employees, deciding and solving problems in a different way, make HR positions very challanging and satisfactional!
    Like most of my colleagues, I also share the idea that working in HR is really a passion. We are committed and motivaded to do our best to reach Company goals, developing cultures where people are the key factor to succeed.

86. Anwar Jamal
    September 20, 2013 3:20 pm

Very Nice.

87. mussa
    October 2, 2013 11:35 pm

Thanks a lot very clear

88. mussa
    October 3, 2013 12:06 am

thanksssssssssssssssss

89. Linda Haverstick
    November 5, 2013 5:36 pm

Beautifully put! I agree with your assessment. Never realized how much multi-tasking was crucial til going into HR.

90. suryamoorthy
    November 23, 2013 2:14 pm

Well, I got some sort of information about HR from these 9 skills and am a student of first yr MBA. I want to a HR in future.. so, need more information about HR and what and all steps I should take myself to improve.
    Kindly giver some valuable information about HR’s..
    Send me feedback in my mail id..

91. Pingback: HR Generalists: Tricks of the Trade #TChat Recap - TalentCulture - World of Work

92. Neil
    December 9, 2013 6:46 am

So reactive. No planning. No structural reform. This sounds more like the road to burn out.

93. Pingback: » The 9 Essential Skills of Human Resources Management – How Many Do You Have? » SourceMob

94. Pingback: HR Generalists: Tricks Of The Trade #TChat Recap

95. Pingback: Essential HR Skills: Organization, Focus, and Negotiation - upstartHR

96. Pingback: The 9 Essential Skills of Human Resources Management – How Many Do You Have?

97. Trupti More
    January 31, 2014 10:33 am

This article is realy very informative and it helps me to enhance my HR skils. I am a HR Jr. Officer working in MNC.

98. srinivasa rao
    February 16, 2014 8:54 am

it is good but need improve more.
    any way, keep it guys.

99. shilpa
    March 8, 2014 1:03 am

hey thanks for that well i am in a project at school and i an creating a compagny and i am the hr manager in that compagny and this is going to help me a lot

100. Dhaval @ Diligent HR Services‏        http://www.diligentinternational.co.in/
    April 14, 2014 10:25 am

Dual Focus is like multiple personality disorder specific to HRs. Some would argue that there is need to balance employees ethos with company values likewise there is a also need of making that balance right, transparency is one solution you can guess the other.

101. George        http://www.applicantpro.com/background_checks.htm
    April 19, 2014 7:00 pm

This is a pretty hefty list. The most important skill in my opinion is communication. Great article and great info!

102. Directing Edge        http://www.directingedge.com/
    May 13, 2014 4:04 am

Good Article. I think communication and negotiation skills are of utmost importance for HR professionals.

103. nabeel        http://www.jobstime.pk/
    June 3, 2014 5:26 am

This is short but really impressive article about HR management, Stephen B. explained very well. Basically, it is important to acknowledge everything about the HR management skills. Thanks!

104. Carolyn        http://www.hrucantrust.com/
    June 23, 2014 5:24 pm

What can I say, I couldn’t resist the title of this blog! I’m sure other professionals in human resources also found themselves unable to resist. Each skill is so crucial to the role of an HR consultant. While no HR consultant is perfect or has every skill, working in human resources you need to be balanced as a person and have a little bit of each skill.

105. Brahmleen
    June 24, 2014 9:44 am

Very Informative :)

106. S.LAKSHMI PRIYA
    July 4, 2014 7:30 am

Its use very much..
    Now i think follows the nine skills i am a good HR in the HR.

107. Zumar Bin Ashiq
    July 9, 2014 6:04 am

Your artical is so nice
    Zumar Bin Ashiq,
    Assistant Chief Consultant HR,
    Pakistan

108. Pingback: Professional Development | minarabbanian

109. ahmad
    September 17, 2014 1:46 pm

Excellent article.

110. mukesh racha
    September 21, 2014 6:47 am

yep..the data you mentioned is exactly appropiate and i think the body language also plays major role in activity of hr

111. Pingback: The Essential Skills of Human Resources Management | ASAP Services, LLC

112. amit
    October 24, 2014 6:44 am

nice tips r given here I hope it will help to all students. thank so much

113. Paginas Valencia        http://www.paginasvalencia.es
    November 6, 2014 12:07 pm

Hola:

Gracias por vuestro articulo, todo lo que indicais sobre el tiempo que una persona dedica en su puesto de recursos humanos, más todo aquello que debe atender y estar pendiente, es correcto y estamos de acuerdo contigo.

Un gran artículo, saludos y gracias.

• Amanda Hurlburt
      November 12, 2014 8:52 am

Muchas gracias por sus amables palabras!

114. Shivu banjar        http://Shivakumar.ulr.com
    December 8, 2014 12:12 am

Hi Hr management is part of the human being because when started company here one HR manger present.

115. faith ocheche
    December 8, 2014 2:51 am

Thank you. It is a blessing.

116. Ahmed
    December 17, 2014 6:55 am

In my candid opinion, I think this is one of the best articles I have come across. I studied Human Resources Management and I have been on job hunt for roughly 3 years. I think I will add some of your skills here to my CV in order to scale through shortlisting stage the next time I apply for a job. Thank you very much for sharing this amazing piece with us.